Connect with us

Health

Kenyan doctor condemns WHO for sterilizing African women with vaccines

Published

6 minute read

Dr. Wahome Ngare

From LifeSiteNews

By Emily Mangiaracina

In 2014 and 2015, the WHO campaigned for the eradication of Tetanus in Africa, pushing a vaccine that, according to Dr. Ngare, made women “sterile.”

A Kenyan doctor denounced the World Health Organization (WHO) before Uganda’s president for being untrustworthy as shown by its African vaccination campaigns, including a Tetanus shot push that caused infertility in women.

Dr. Wahome Ngare, the director of Kenya Christian Professionals Forum (KCPF), warned President Yoweri Museveni in a speech posted online Tuesday, as the WHO was negotiating amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR), that the massively influential global health body has a recent history of working against the best interests of Africans.

As a glaring example of this, he told how in 2014 and 2015, the WHO campaigned for the eradication of Tetanus in Africa, pushing a vaccine that, according to Dr. Ngare, made women “sterile.” He explained that the vaccine combined the Tetanus virus with a substance that produces antibodies against a hormone needed to maintain pregnancy, called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).

“When we inject a woman with that vaccine, she produces antibodies against that hormone and therefore is rendered sterile,” Dr. Ngare noted. A paper has been published in the journal Vaccine Weekly echoing the Kenyan doctor’s claim, asserting that “similar tetanus vaccines laced with hCG” (to produce antibodies against the natural hormone) “have been uncovered in the Philippines and in Nicaragua.”

The article’s abstract pointed out that a former president of Human Life International (HLI) “asked Congress to investigate reports of women in some developing countries unknowingly receiving a tetanus vaccine laced with the anti-fertility drug.”

Dr. Ngare said he and other doctors in Africa have noticed increasing cases of young couples who appear medically “normal” but cannot conceive children, as well as couples who are losing as many as “three, four, or five” children before the mother can carry a child to term.

He went on to argue that another reason the WHO cannot be trusted is that it has proposed the vaccination of African children against malaria despite the fact that it is a “treatable disease.”

He pointed out that the U.K. “was able to eradicate malaria in 1921,” and the U.S. eliminated the disease in 1951, but the WHO has seemingly not yet worked out how to rid the African continent of malaria. Dr. Ngare argued that in fact, there is a natural treatment for malaria, found in the trees used to create quinine, which is known to treat malaria. There is further a plant, known as Artemisia annua or sweet wormwood plant, grown in Africa, that also treats malaria.

“One of our doctors in Congo wrote a paper that demonstrated how well the Artemisia tea worked and compared it to conventional medicine and even demonstrated it works better than conventional medicine. And two years later, his paper was pulled out. It was retracted. We do not need a vaccine for our children to treat malaria,” Dr. Ngare told Museveni.

Dr. Ngare has previously advised African countries to “collectively treat all vaccination programs as a national security risk,” stating, “If you cannot determine what is in the vaccine that is being given to your people, you may be opening a door to destroy the African population.”

The WHO has been under heavy fire recently from politicians and activists around the world for its proposed “pandemic agreement” and amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR), on which the WHO failed to gain consensus from its member states this week. A more modest “consensus package of (IHR) amendments” will be presented this week, and The New York Times reported that negotiators plan to ask for more time to come to an agreement.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has also suggested that efforts to come to an agreement on the proposals will continue.

“We all wish that we had been able to reach a consensus on the agreement in time for this health assembly and crossed the finish line,” Tedros said, reported The Straits Times. “But I remain confident that you still will, because where there is a will, there is a way.”

Todayville is a digital media and technology company. We profile unique stories and events in our community. Register and promote your community event for free.

Follow Author

COVID-19

2.5 million in Ontario don’t have family doctor as COVID mandates for health workers remain

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Clare Marie Merkowsky

While the official number of nurses and other workers relieved of their duties for refusing to take the experimental injections remains uncertain, Raphael Gomez, director of the Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Relations at the University of Toronto, told CTV Newsthat as many as 10 percent of nurses in the province either quit or retired early as a result of the mandates.  

While COVID vaccine mandates remain, Ontario physicians are demanding “urgent support” for the 2.5 million residents of the province who are currently without a family doctor.

In a July 11 press release, the Ontario College of Family Physicians called for urgent support for the 2.5 million Ontarians who are without a family doctor, amid ongoing hospital staff shortages that were ostensibly worsened due to the imposition of COVID vaccine mandates.

“Every Ontarian deserves a family doctor, and patients should be able to find one in their community,” said Dr. Mekalai Kumanan, president of the Ontario College of Family Physicians. “System-wide issues are stretching family doctors far beyond capacity. We need to address the pressing issues facing family doctors today.”   

According to new data, the number of Ontarians without a family doctor has risen from 1.8 million in 2020 to 2.5 million as of September 2023 The data further revealed that over 160,000 people were added to the list in a six-month period alone. 

Dr. Archna Gupta, family doctor and researcher with Upstream Labs, explained that not having a family doctor often means “patients may need to rely on hospital emergency departments more frequently and do not get screened for cancer as often.” 

Ontario’s doctor and healthcare staff shortage comes as the province continues to mandate COVID vaccines to work in hospital settings.  

Indeed, according to recently released figures, Ontario will need 33,200 more nurses and 50,853 more personal support workers by 2032 to fill the healthcare workers shortage – figures the Progressive Conservative government of Doug Ford had asked the Information and Privacy Commissioner to keep secret.  

While the official number of nurses and other workers relieved of their duties for refusing to take the experimental injections remains uncertain, Raphael Gomez, director of the Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Relations at the University of Toronto, told CTV Newsthat as many as 10 percent of nurses in the province either quit or retired early as a result of the mandates.  

“I believe that anyone continuing to administrate these mandates rather than halting these injections entirely, because of their extreme danger signals, is negligent if not intentionally criminal,” he declared.  

“They are pretending that they did not just severely screw up thus killing and injuring many innocent people,” Trozzi explained. “In continuing the mandates and not halting the injections, they persist in placing their own interests to cover their guilt and maintain their profits; rather than even remotely serve their duty to protect human life. It is my opinion that they should be removed from office in handcuffs and prosecuted.”  

Trozzi further pointed out that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) is both creating and “solving” the doctor shortage.   

“The leadership of Canada’s colleges of physicians and surgeons along with guilty person’s in provincial and federal governments, stripped the licenses of our most trust-worthy physicians and nurses,” he explained.  

“They also forced an exodus of quieter but intelligent doctors who quietly refused to be injected with the C-19 genetic ‘vaccines’,” Trozzi continued. “What makes this worse, is the current precedent being set, which is to inject and muzzle all our still licensed doctors and nurses and eliminate any doctor or nurse who warns the public with true science.” 

Indeed, those who dare to speak out against the dangers of the COVID vaccine are punished even more severely than those who quietly refused the shot. 

In April, LifeSiteNews reported that Canadian nurse Kristen Nagle was found guilty of violating Ontario’s COVID rules for participating in an anti-lockdown rally and speaking out against COVID mandates.  

While her fine was massively reduced, she was still placed under a two-year probation, which she said is designed to stop her from “speaking out or going against public health measures.” 

“The doctors, nurses and scientists who will protect and serve them no matter what, have been removed from their service,” Trozzi warned. “People should fight.”

Continue Reading

Disaster

‘It’s Going to Be Catastrophic’: Why the Next Pandemic Will Be Worse Than COVID

Published on

From Heartland Daily News

By Rob Bluey of the Daily Signal

The former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is warning Americans to prepare for the next pandemic, which he fears will be more catastrophic than COVID-19.

Dr. Robert Redfield, a virologist who continues to treat patients suffering from COVID, oversaw the CDC’s initial response to the pandemic and served as a member of the White House’s Coronavirus Task Force under former President Donald Trump.

“We are going to have another pandemic,” Redfield told The Daily Signal. “I do believe it’s going to be much more catastrophic than the COVID pandemic.”

Redfield predicted the next pandemic would be the bird flu, also known as H5N1. Its mortality rate is significantly higher than COVID: 52% of the 888 infected patients with H5N1 have died since 2003.

“COVID’s mortality was about 0.6%,” Redfield said. “Bird flu’s mortality is going to be north of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%. It’s going to be catastrophic.”

With more than 100 million chickens and turkeys already infected in the United States, Redfield said bird flu has also been found in 27 different mammals. And while there remains a low risk of infecting humans right now, another mishap like the COVID lab leak could quickly expedite bird flu’s transmission.

“This is why I’ve called for a moratorium on gain-of-function research until we can have a broader public debate about it,” he said. “I’m not convinced it needs to be done. I don’t think there’s really any benefit from it. Some of my colleagues disagree with me, but I think we shouldn’t do it until we know how we do it in a safe, responsible, and effective way and we clearly can’t do that at the present time.”

Redfield served on a nonpartisan commission convened by The Heritage Foundation, which issued a blistering critique of China’s COVID-19 cover-up. The commission, which released its report Monday, blamed the communist government in Beijing for obfuscating the truth about the pandemic’s origin and causing widespread damage and death as a result.

Americans can take an important step now to prevent such a disaster from happening in the future, Redfield said.

“COVID is a test case for why we don’t want to do gain-of-function research. I don’t think it was worth 28 million lives. I don’t think it was worth the trillion dollars of cost and the disruption that we had,” he said. “The COVID pandemic was a direct consequence of science and the arrogance that science had that nothing could go wrong. And, in fact, something went terribly wrong.”

The former CDC director, who served under Trump from 2018 to 2021, said biosecurity is the most important national security threat facing America today.

“It’s a time for our nation to step back and realize that the playing field has changed, similar to what happened when the atomic bomb came into the theater,” Redfield said.

Redfield spoke with The Daily Signal following the release of the commission’s report, “Holding China Accountable for Its Role in the Most Catastrophic Pandemic of Our Time: COVID-19.” Commissioners spoke at a Heritage Foundation event Monday.

Redfield criticized the Chinese government for failing to alert others to the threat posed by COVID when it was first discovered in the summer of 2019. The consequences, he said, were deadly. More than 28 million people worldwide have died from COVID-19, including 1.1 million in the United States.

The commission calculated the U.S. economic damages at a staggering $18 trillion.

What can policymakers do to hold China accountable?

The commission recommends a national security review of U.S.-China scientific collaborations and a deeper investigation into COVID-19’s origins. It also recommended that Congress amend the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act to grant U.S. courts jurisdiction over cases brought by American citizens who are seeking monetary damages from China.

In addition to Redfield, other members of the nonpartisan commission included:

  • John Ratcliffe, former director of national intelligence (commission chairman)
  • Robert C. O’Brien, chairman of American Global Strategies and former U.S. national security adviser
  • Heidi Heitkamp, director of the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics and former U.S. senator from North Dakota
  • Matthew Pottinger, chairman of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies China Program and former U.S. deputy national security adviser
  • Jamie Metzl, founder and chair of OneShared.World, former NSC and State Department official and member of WHO expert advisory committee on human genome editing
  • John Yoo, Emanuel S. Heller professor of law at the University of California, Berkeley
  • Dr. Robert Kadlec, physician and former assistant secretary of health and human services
  • David Feith, adjunct senior fellow at the Center for a New American Security and former deputy assistant secretary of state for East Asia and Pacific affairs

Rob Bluey ([email protected]is the executive editor of The Daily Signal. This article appeared in The Daily Signal on July 8, 2024. Reprinted with permission

Continue Reading

Trending

X