Connect with us

COVID-19

Whistleblower shares his role in “Covert military operation observing UK citizens during the pandemic”

Published

5 minute read

From Dr. John Campbell

In his video presentation Monday, British Health Researcher Dr. John Campbell took a break from his daily dive into the data. Instead he highlighted a breaking news story in the UK about a secret military operation.

A former member of the “77th Brigade” told Britain’s Daily Mail he was brought in to serve on the unit during the pandemic. Although their official task was to uncover foreign interference, the whistleblower says they spent their time monitoring “our own concerned citizens” who were criticizing lockdown policies and other government responses to the pandemic.

While there may have actually been some foreign social media campaigns attempting to sway opinions in Britain, the 77th Brigade instead “compiled dossiers on public figures such as ex-Minister David Davis”, as well as journalists Peter Hitchens and Toby Young.

The information compiled by the 77th Bridage was “reported back to No 10.” The whistleblower says government ministers then pushed social media platforms to remove or downplay this information and “promote Government-approved lines.”

This is all very disconcerting for Dr. Campbell who has found some of his own posts during the pandemic have been deleted.  Campbell finds the government’s effort to thwart a healthy learning environment extremely disturbing.

Dr. John Campbell’s presentation notes with links

The 77th Brigade is part of the British Army

https://www.army.mod.uk/who-we-are/fo…

77th Brigade is an agent of change; through targeted Information Activity and Outreach we contribute to the success of military objectives

Mail on Sunday and Big Brother Watch, official government admission

Chief of the Defence Staff General Sir Nick Carter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRRGQ…

Up front I would say that our role has been entirely in support of the heroic health care workers on the front line, with humility being very much our watchword in how we give that support.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/77th-…

Last year, Chief of the Defence Staff General Sir Nick Carter revealed that, 77th Brigade was involved in countering misinformation online relating to Coronavirus

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023…

The Army’s “information warfare” unit Monitored covid lockdown critics

The 77th Brigade, specialist to counter disinformation, and other online activity deemed harmful to the UK, assisted other government units Such as The Counter Disinformation Unit, was part of the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS)

The Cabinet Office’s Rapid Response Unit, launched in March 2020

Social media posts were scrutinised for accuracy

Mail on Sunday (whistleblower) It is quite obvious that our activities resulted in the monitoring of the UK population … monitoring the social media posts of ordinary, scared people These posts did not contain information that was untrue or co-ordinated – it was simply fear I developed the impression the Government were more interested in protecting the success of their policies than uncovering any potential foreign interference

A government spokesman

Online disinformation is a serious threat to the UK, which is why during the pandemic we brought together expertise from across Government to monitor disinformation about Covid. They did not target individuals or take any action that could impact anyone’s ability to discuss and debate issues freely.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti…

Targeted politicians and high-profile journalists

They compiled dossiers on public figures, such as ex-Minister David Davis, who questioned the modelling behind alarming death toll predictions, as well as journalists such as Peter Hitchens and Toby Young.

Their dissenting views were then reported back to No 10.

Mr Hitchens

Military operatives compiled dossiers on journalists including the Mail’s Peter Hitchens Mr Davis, (member of the Privy Council)

It’s outrageous that people questioning the Government’s policies were subject to covert surveillance

Questioned the waste of public money.

Todayville is a digital media and technology company. We profile unique stories and events in our community. Register and promote your community event for free.

Follow Author

COVID-19

Canadian woman offered euthanasia after doctor acknowledged she was paralyzed by COVID shot

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Clare Marie Merkowsky

Kayla Pollock, a 37-year-old mother from Ontario, was left paralyzed from the neck down after receiving a Moderna booster, only to be offered assisted suicide twice.

Canadian doctors offered to euthanize a women left paralyzed by the experimental COVID jab.

According to a February 16 report by The Canadian Independent, Kayla Pollock, a 37-year-old mother from Ontario, was left paralyzed from the neck down after receiving a COVID booster shot, only to be offered assisted suicide.

Before taking the experimental shot, Pollock worked in the small town of Mount Albert, Ontario, as a teacher and co-raised her son after a separation with his father. Pollock described herself as “fit, healthy, and very active” and enjoyed “hiking, being outdoors, gardening, and going places with her son.”

In 2021, Pollock, being immunocompromised and a type one diabetic, received two doses of the Pfizer jab after hearing mainstream media, politicians, and public health officials urge everyone to take the experimental shots.

Another reason that Pollock took the injection was to visit her father in a long-term care facility. Pollock said she did not feel any adverse effects after her first two shots.

However, in January 2022, Pollock took a Moderna booster shot, as she thought a third dose would soon be mandated to visit her father. Pollock recalled seeing police at the vaccine clinic and was told that it was because “people were upset that Moderna was being given out instead of Pfizer,” which nevertheless causes serious adverse reactions as well.

READ: Study finds heart inflammation risk 133x greater for teenage boys after Pfizer’s COVID shot

However, the effects only worsened until, on February 22, 2022, Pollock woke up and realized that she was completely paralyzed and could not move her body. Her boyfriend was home and called 911. She was then transported to Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket, Ontario.

According to her medical records, the hospital staff considered Pollock a “crazy person,” dismissing her symptoms and claiming it was all in her head. Instead of treating Pollock, they ordered a psychiatric consult.

Finally, Pollock was given an MRI, which revealed that she had a very large lesion on her spinal cord. According to an audio recording taken by Pollock’s boyfriend, the neurologist said that his “gut impression” was that “it was caused by the vaccine,” adding that many people have had similar conditions.

Pollock was later diagnosed with transverse myelitis, a condition that interrupts the transmission of messages along the spinal cord nerves throughout the body. During her several-month stay at the hospital, Pollock revealed that doctors offered her so-called “Medical Assistance in Dying” (MAID), or euthanasia, twice, but she refused both times.

While Pollock was sent to Lyndhurst Rehabilitation Centre in Toronto to undergo several months of intensive rehabilitation, she said that it did not help her condition.

Now, Pollock relies on personal support workers and friends to help her with her daily life, including helping her in and out of bed and preparing her meals.

She was forced to leave her job and her son, as she was placed on provincial disability and had to leave Mount Albert, where her son lives, to move to an apartment that could accommodate her wheelchair accessibility needs.

Pollock has applied for compensation through the federal government’s Vaccine Injury Support Program (VISP) but has yet to be approved. As a result, the pro-freedom organization Veterans 4 Freedom set up a GiveSendGo campaign to help her raise funds.

Unfortunately, Pollock’s story is not unique, as there were a total of 55,145 “adverse events” from COVID shots reported in Canada.

The injuries include 332 blood clots, 289 strokes, and 283 heart attacks. There have also been 198 cases of facial paralysis reported, with some 99 spontaneous abortions reported as well. There have been 79 kidney injuries reported and 37 instances of liver damage.

The Trudeau government heavily promoted the COVID jabs, which were rushed to market. It is still promoting the shots despite the harms caused, even recently approving yet another booster.

In 2021, Trudeau said Canadians “vehemently opposed to vaccination” do “not believe in science,” are “often misogynists, often racists,” and questioned whether Canada should continue to “tolerate these people.”

LifeSiteNews has published comprehensive research on the dangers of receiving the experimental injections, including heart damage and blood clots.

recent study done by researchers at the Canada-based Correlation Research in the Public Interest  found that 17 countries have a “definite causal link” between peaks in all-cause mortality and the fast rollouts of the COVID shots and boosters.

In November, officials with Canada’s Department of Health refused to release data concerning internal audits related to the COVID crisis that show “critical weaknesses and gaps,” according to their own department memo.

Additionally, information obtained in September revealed that the Public Health Agency of Canada neglected to report all adverse effects from COVID jabs and even went far as telling staff not to report all events.

Continue Reading

COVID-19

Learning loss piles up alongside snow while ‘e-learning’ collects dust

Published on

From the Fraser Institute

By Alex Whalen and Paige MacPherson

During COVID school closures, students in the province missed at least 125 days of school between March 2020 and February 2022, more than any other province (except Ontario), generating a significant learning loss from which students have not caught up.

In a world increasingly connected by technology, and given the Nova Scotia government recently spent tens of millions of dollars enabling at-home learning, one might think that students would seamlessly shift to online learning during the recent snowstorms to avoid losing crucial instructional time. Unfortunately, that’s not happening.

During COVID school closures, the Nova Scotia and federal governments spent at least $31.5 million dollars on “virtual school” and other technological upgrades so students could, according to the provincial government, “succeed, even in an at-home learning environment.”

Unfortunately, the electronic learning infrastructure—which includes Chromebooks, laptops and iPads for students and teachers, and additional support and new teachers for Nova Scotia Virtual School—is collecting dust in a corner while Nova Scotia kids are falling further behind.

This isn’t some blip in an otherwise strong record of instructional time for Nova Scotia students. During COVID school closures, students in the province missed at least 125 days of school between March 2020 and February 2022, more than any other province (except Ontario), generating a significant learning loss from which students have not caught up.

Indeed, according to the latest results (2022) from the Programme for International Assessment (PISA), the gold standard of testing worldwide, Nova Scotia 15-year-olds trail the Canadian average in reading by 18 points and trail the Canadian average in math by 27 points. For context, PISA characterizes a 20-point drop as one year of lost learning.

Moreover, between 2003 and 2022, Nova Scotia student performance in reading dropped by 24 points—more than one year of learning loss—and dropped by 45 points in math. In other words, in math, 15-year-old Nova Scotia students today are more than two years behind where Nova Scotia 15-year-olds were in 2003.

These troubling trends underscore the need to put the existing e-learning infrastructure to work. During a recent two-week period, students in the Cape Breton-Victoria Regional Centre for Education school district missed seven days of school due to snow. And some students missed an additional five days due to weather and power outages. That’s nearly three weeks. While more instructional time is not a silver bullet for student success—and with power outages, e-learning is not a perfect solution—it could still make a big difference.

According to international research, missed classroom time causes learning loss and impacts children for life, reducing their life-long earnings. Nova Scotia education researcher Paul Bennett found that lost classroom time due to inclement weather compounds absenteeism and sets back student achievement and social progress.

The Houston government should ensure that Nova Scotian students have access to teacher-directed e-learning when schools are closed and, like other jurisdictions in Canada and the United States, abandon the practise of simply cancelling school due to inclement weather. It’s simply common sense. The snow may pile up, but there’s no good reason why learning loss must pile up with it. Parents are right to demand access to the e-learning they’ve already paid for through their tax dollars.

Continue Reading

Trending

X