Connect with us
[the_ad id="89560"]

COVID-19

Just 12% of Albertans have taken latest COVID shot, data show

Published

2 minute read

From LifeSiteNews

By Anthony Murdoch

Official data from the Alberta government as of early December show that just 11.9% of Albertans, 557,702 people, have gotten the latest COVID shot, down from 16.9% last year.

Official data shows that Canadians in the province of Alberta are overwhelmingly shunning the reformulated COVID jab approved by Health Canada, with nearly 90 percent of residents overall choosing not to get the shots. 

Official data from the Alberta government as of early December show that just 11.9 percent of Albertans, 557,702 people, have gotten the latest COVID shot. At the same time last year, 16.9 percent of Albertans, or 855,343, chose to get a shot.  

The COVID jab uptake rate amongst kids aged 6 months to 19 years sits at just 3.76 percent. For those aged 20 to 50, the rate is only 5.6 percent. 

The jab uptake rate rises significantly for those aged 50 and over, topping out at 50.4 percent for those over 90, with the overall jab rate for those aged 65 and over being 36.2 percent. 

In all cases, the majority of the COVID jabs administered were done so in pharmacies.  

In September, Health Canada approved Moderna’s new mRNA COVID-19 jab for all Canadians over six months of age. 

The approval of the shots comes despite the fact that the nation’s very own Vaccine Injury Support Program (VISP) has had to pay out $14 million to those injured by the shots, a sizable figure considering most claims are still unpaid.

As reported by LifeSiteNews, a recent report claims that at least one federal Canadian MP told a constituent not to speak badly of reported delays in the VISP as well as the bungling of the program in general. 

The mRNA-based shots themselves have been linked to a multitude of negative and often severe side effects, especially in children. LifeSiteNews has published an extensive amount of research on the dangers of the experimental jabs, which include heart damage and blood clots.

Before Post

Todayville is a digital media and technology company. We profile unique stories and events in our community. Register and promote your community event for free.

Follow Author

COVID-19

FDA says COVID shots ‘killed’ at least 10 children, promises new vaccine safeguards

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Emily Mangiaracina

“This is a profound revelation. For the first time, the US FDA will acknowledge that COVID-19 vaccines have killed American children”

At least 10 children have died because of the COVID shots, according to a recently publicized email from Trump Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officials.

“At least 10 children have died after and because of receiving COVID-19 vaccination,” FDA Chief Medical Officer Vinay Prasad wrote on Friday in an email to staff, obtained by The Daily Caller.

“This is a profound revelation. For the first time, the US FDA will acknowledge that COVID-19 vaccines have killed American children,” Prasad said in the memo.

The finding corroborates that of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which recently linked at least 25 pediatric deaths to the COVID shot, via information from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Both counts likely significantly underestimate the real number of pediatric deaths from the shots, considering that studies have found vaccine injuries have been seriously underreported to VAERS.

In his Friday memo, Prasad ripped the Biden administration for pressuring the injection of these experimental mRNA shots into children.

“Healthy young children who faced tremendously low risk of death were coerced, at the behest of the Biden administration, via school and work mandates, to receive a vaccine that could result in death,” wrote Prasad.

“In many cases, such mandates were harmful. It is difficult to read cases where kids aged 7 to 16 may be dead as a result of covid vaccines.”

The disturbing admission by the Trump administration’s health agency highlights the silence of the Biden administration about these deaths and raises further questions about its integrity or lack thereof.

“Why did it take until 2025 to perform this analysis, and take necessary further actions? Deaths were reported between 2021 and 2024, and ignored for years,” wrote Prasad. He acknowledged that the vaccines potentially killed more children on balance, considering that they had virtually no risk of dying from COVID.

The Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) will reportedly strengthen its safety protocols for vaccines, including by requiring more clinical trials as opposed to relying on antibody laboratory studies, modifying the annual flu vaccine release, and examining the effect of administering multiple vaccines in one round.

This year, the CDC removed COVID shots from its recommended “vaccines” for healthy children. A CDC panel had voted in 2022 to add the COVID shots to the childhood immunization schedule despite their experimental nature and the fact that they were produced in a fraction of the time ordinarily required to bring a vaccine to market.

The push for COVID shots for children was spearheaded at least in part by CBER Director Peter Marks, who pushed for full approval of the COVID shots even for the young and healthy and laid the foundation for COVID shot mandates.

A large, growing body of evidence shows that the mRNA shots were dangerous to human health in a wide variety of ways and caused deaths at a rate far exceeding usual safety standards for vaccines. As Dr. Mary Talley Bowden, an ear, nose and throat specialist in Houston, Texas, explained to Tucker Carlson in April:

Normally, the FDA will put a black box warning on a medication if there have been five deaths. They will pull it off the market if there have been 50. Well, according to VAERS, (the) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System – and it’s vastly under-reported, which I have seen firsthand – there have been 38,000 deaths from these COVID shots.

That number has since increased, according to VAERS, which now reports 38,773 deaths, 221,257 hospitalizations, 22,362 heart attacks, and 29,012 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis due to the COVID shot as of August 29, among other ailments.

Continue Reading

COVID-19

Canadian government seeking to destroy Freedom Convoy leader, taking Big Red from Chris Barber

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Anthony Murdoch

The Crown claimed that ‘Big Red’ is an ‘offence-related property’ relating to Chris Barber’s involvement in the 2022 protests against Canada’s COVID mandates.

The Canadian government is still going after Freedom Convoy leader Chris Barber, this time hoping to seize his very livelihood.

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF) has reported that it represented Barber during a November 26 hearing about the Crown’s attempt to take “Big Red,” Barber’s semi-truck. The Crown claimed that the vehicle is an “offence-related property” relating to Barber’s involvement in the 2022 protests against Canada’s COVID mandates.

Barber’s truck, a 2004 Kenworth long-haul, which he uses for business, was a focal point in the 2022 protests. He drove it to Ottawa, where it was parked for an extended period of time, but he complied when officials asked him to move it. 

Barber’s lawyer, Diane Magas, said the Crown’s attempt to take away Barber’s livelihood is “not” in the spirit of laws in place regarding forfeiture.

“The impact of the forfeiture of ‘Big Red’, which is an essential part of the operation of Mr. Barber’s trucking business and is relied upon by Mr. Barber, his family, as well as employees, is not what Parliament had in mind when enacting those forfeiture provisions,” she said as per a JCCF press release.

“Especially considering the context of a political protest where the police told Mr. Barber where to park the truck and when Mr. Barber moved the truck after being asked to move it.”

The Freedom Convoy leader has talked about his truck, saying that, “Big Red is how I put food on the table.”

“I followed every instruction police gave me during the protest, and I never imagined the government would try to take the very truck I rely on to earn a living,” Barber continued.

ruling regarding the Crown’s wish to seize Barber’s truck is expected to appear on December 19; however, the court case could drag into the new year.

On October 7, 2025, after a long trial, Ontario Court Justice Heather Perkins-McVey sentenced Tamara Lich and Barber to 18 months’ house arrest. They had been declared guilty of mischief for their roles as leaders of the 2022 protest against COVID mandates, and as social media influencers.  

Lich and Barber have filed appeals of their own against their house arrest sentences, arguing that the trial judge did not correctly apply the law on their mischief charges.

Government lawyers for the Crown have filed an appeal of the acquittals of Lich and Barber on intimidation charges.

Lich and Barber were declared guilty of mischief for their roles as leaders of the protest against COVID mandates in April 2022, and as social media influencers. The conviction came after a nearly two-year trial despite the non-violent nature of the popular movement.

Continue Reading

Trending

X