At Gord Scott Nissan we have an advantage program that helps assist individuals who may have faced credit challenges in the past.
If you are looking to get a vehicle through us and you have faced these challenges, here are a few things you need to know that could help get you on your way to a great new Nissan!!
– The maximum amount financed cannot exceed $30,000.
– A minimum down payment of $1,500 is required.
– Proof of income satisfactory to NCF is required at the time of purchase.
– A completed application with 1 reference is required at the time of purchase.
– New residents to Canada must present one of the following:
– Permanent Residency Card (SW1, SW2, SW3, SE2, PV2, FC, NV5, EN2, C1, C2)
– IMM 5292 Form (Record of Landing)
– Work or study permit/visa diplomat service
Who can Apply?
Anyone who has faced credit challenges in the past and/or needs the opportunity to establish credit for the first time; and
are interested in purchasing a new or current model year Micra, Versa Note, Sentra, Juke, Altima sedan or Rogue.
Contact Gord Scott Nissan for more information because we would love to help!
Conditions may apply.
1,045 total views, 0 views today