Connect with us
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=12]

COVID-19

Health Canada has no clinical data on its ‘thorough’ review approving Pfizer’s latest COVID shot

Published

6 minute read

From LifeSiteNews

By Anthony Murdoch

‘Only non-clinical data was supplied to Health Canada to support the market authorization of the herein product’

An information request from a federal MP asking Health Canada if it has any clinical data showing whether Pfizer-BioNTech’s latest COVID jab is effective and safe after its recent approval of the shot has revealed the agency has no such data on file.

The Ministry of Inquiry request was made by NDP MP Don Davies on October 25 and was replied to on December 11 by the Ministry of Health and its minister, Mark Holland.

Health Canada had claimed that it conducted a “thorough” review before it authorized Pfizer-BioNTech’s Comirnaty Omicron XBB.1.5 as well as Moderna’s Spikevax XBB.1.5 injections.

However, according to the information in the inquiry of the ministry, Health Canada is still waiting on information from Pfizer regarding clinical data.

“Pfizer-BioNTech is conducting a similar clinical trial with COMIRNATY Omicron XBB.1.5 vaccine, the results of this study will be submitted to Health Canada in response to Terms and Conditions issued as part of the approval of this vaccine,” the health regulator said.

The regulator added that the “Immunogenicity and safety data will be provided as part of the terms and conditions of the authorization.”

Health Canada’s regulatory decision summary regarding the approval of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID shot reads, “Only non-clinical data was supplied to Health Canada to support the market authorization of the herein product.”

The agency said in a statement at the time regarding the approval of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID jab, “After a thorough and independent review of the evidence, Health Canada has determined that the vaccine meets the Department’s stringent safety, efficacy and quality requirements.”

The agency gave no safety or effectiveness data to prove it the claim, however.

Health Canada approved a revised Moderna mRNA-based COVID shot in September, and later the Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID jab, despite research showing that 1 in 35 recipients of the booster have myocardial damage.

However, the agency did get back information from Moderna regarding its jab.

Health Canada claims that the mRNA shots are “well understood” because millions of people have had them. The agency also claims that the safety and effectiveness of Pfizer’s latest XBB.1.5 injection comes from studies done on its previous mRNA shots.

The latest data shows 5.6 million Canadians have had the XBB.1.5 injection.

Issues with Pfizer go back to 2020

The federal government under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau knew that the jabs could carry unknown risks when they signed the contract with Pfizer in late 2020. The government had to acknowledge by signing the contract that the COVID shot and its materials were “rapidly developed due to the emergency circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic” and would be further studied after their rollout.

Last month, LifeSiteNews reported on how the recently disclosed federal government’s COVID-19 vaccine contract with Pfizer for millions of doses of the mRNA-based experimental shots shows the government agreed to accept the unknown long-term safety and efficacy of the shots.

Health Canada ordered 238 million COVID injections from Pfizer Canada, which includes 30 million for 2023 and 2024.

The details of the Pfizer contract do not disclose how much the government spent on the jabs.

The Trudeau government, with the help of the Department of Health, heavily promoted the COVID jabs, which were rushed to market. It is still promoting the shots, this time the recently approved booster.

There is mounting evidence concerning the adverse effects they cause in many who have taken the COVID shots, including kids.

For example, a recent study done by researchers with Canada-based Correlation Research in the Public Interest showed that 17 countries have found a “definite causal link” between peaks in all-cause mortality and the fast rollouts of the COVID shots as well as boosters.

LifeSiteNews recently wrote about how a newly released government report shows that deaths from both COVID-19 and “unspecified causes” surged after the release of the so-called “safe and effective” vaccines.

LifeSiteNews reported last month how the Polyomavirus Simian Virus 40 (SV40), which is a monkey-linked DNA sequence known to cause cancer when it was used in old polio vaccines, has been confirmed by Health Canada to be present in the Pfizer COVID shot, a fact that was not disclosed by the vaccine maker to officials.

Todayville is a digital media and technology company. We profile unique stories and events in our community. Register and promote your community event for free.

Follow Author

COVID-19

Canadian government seeking to destroy Freedom Convoy leader, taking Big Red from Chris Barber

Published on

From LifeSiteNews

By Anthony Murdoch

The Crown claimed that ‘Big Red’ is an ‘offence-related property’ relating to Chris Barber’s involvement in the 2022 protests against Canada’s COVID mandates.

The Canadian government is still going after Freedom Convoy leader Chris Barber, this time hoping to seize his very livelihood.

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF) has reported that it represented Barber during a November 26 hearing about the Crown’s attempt to take “Big Red,” Barber’s semi-truck. The Crown claimed that the vehicle is an “offence-related property” relating to Barber’s involvement in the 2022 protests against Canada’s COVID mandates.

Barber’s truck, a 2004 Kenworth long-haul, which he uses for business, was a focal point in the 2022 protests. He drove it to Ottawa, where it was parked for an extended period of time, but he complied when officials asked him to move it. 

Barber’s lawyer, Diane Magas, said the Crown’s attempt to take away Barber’s livelihood is “not” in the spirit of laws in place regarding forfeiture.

“The impact of the forfeiture of ‘Big Red’, which is an essential part of the operation of Mr. Barber’s trucking business and is relied upon by Mr. Barber, his family, as well as employees, is not what Parliament had in mind when enacting those forfeiture provisions,” she said as per a JCCF press release.

“Especially considering the context of a political protest where the police told Mr. Barber where to park the truck and when Mr. Barber moved the truck after being asked to move it.”

The Freedom Convoy leader has talked about his truck, saying that, “Big Red is how I put food on the table.”

“I followed every instruction police gave me during the protest, and I never imagined the government would try to take the very truck I rely on to earn a living,” Barber continued.

ruling regarding the Crown’s wish to seize Barber’s truck is expected to appear on December 19; however, the court case could drag into the new year.

On October 7, 2025, after a long trial, Ontario Court Justice Heather Perkins-McVey sentenced Tamara Lich and Barber to 18 months’ house arrest. They had been declared guilty of mischief for their roles as leaders of the 2022 protest against COVID mandates, and as social media influencers.  

Lich and Barber have filed appeals of their own against their house arrest sentences, arguing that the trial judge did not correctly apply the law on their mischief charges.

Government lawyers for the Crown have filed an appeal of the acquittals of Lich and Barber on intimidation charges.

Lich and Barber were declared guilty of mischief for their roles as leaders of the protest against COVID mandates in April 2022, and as social media influencers. The conviction came after a nearly two-year trial despite the non-violent nature of the popular movement.

Continue Reading

COVID-19

Crown seeks to punish peaceful protestor Chris Barber by confiscating his family work truck “Big Red”

Published on

Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms announces that the Ontario Court of Justice will hold a hearing at 10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 26 at 161 Elgin Street, Ottawa, regarding the Crown’s attempt to permanently seize “Big Red,” the 2004 Kenworth long-haul truck relied upon by peaceful Freedom Convoy protestor Chris Barber and his family trucking business.

Constitutional lawyer Diane Magas, who represents Mr. Barber, is opposing the forfeiture.

“The impact of the forfeiture of ‘Big Red’, which is an essential part of the operation of Mr. Barber’s trucking business and is relied upon by Mr. Barber, his family as well as employees, is not what Parliament had in mind when enacting those forfeiture provisions, especially considering the context of a political protest where the police told Mr. Barber where to park the truck and when Mr. Barber moved the truck after being asked to move it,” she said.

Mr. Barber, a Saskatchewan trucker and central figure in the peaceful 2022 Freedom Convoy, depends on this vehicle for his livelihood. The Crown alleges that his truck constitutes “offence-related property.”

The November 26 hearing will address the Crown’s application to seize the truck and will include evidence regarding ownership and corporate title. The Court will also consider an application filed earlier this year by Mr. Barber’s family, who are asserting their rights as interested third parties and seeking to prevent the loss of the vehicle.

Mr. Barber was found guilty of mischief and counselling others to breach a court order following the peaceful Freedom Convoy protest, despite his consistent cooperation with law enforcement and reliance on legal advice during the events of early 2022. At sentencing, the Court acknowledged that he “came with the noblest of intent and did not advocate for violence,” emphasizing that Mr. Barber encouraged calm and compliance.

Mr. Barber said, “‘Big Red’ is how I put food on the table. I followed every instruction police gave me during the protest, and I never imagined the government would try to take the very truck I rely on to earn a living.”

Continue Reading

Trending

X